Saturday, February 20, 2010

Here Comes The Bride...

Bridesmaid dress that i picked out! Pretty Fancy eh? it fits like a glove and is beyond beautiful on me! Im gonna have to get it altered though, it has to be cocktail length, sad day haha & there is no way in HELL i'd be wearing that much dress in 90 PLUS degree weather...gotta love TEXAS summers.
Miss Firecrackers Wedding Gown!!! I can't look at it too much or it'll make me start to cry. She just looked soooo Gorgeous in this dress...words cant describe. BTW this is not her nor me ^^ above, just a model hehehe. gotta keep my annimonity ;)


It's NOT me soo stop freaking out haha. It is actually my best friend in the whole wide world. Miss Firecracker, aka my bff, came in to town with her momma and we went wedding dress shopping today! She is getting married June Of 2011 and she has all the major things planned out already. Pretty amazing huh?? im definitly making them help me with my wedding, if and when i ever do get married hahaha. I guess i gotta find a man first eh? baby steps my dear...baby steps! Anywho, we went to Alfred Angelo and she tried on an array of dresses she had handpicked out days before and she tried them all on. The prize winner was this beautiful beaded wedding dress. I have no words to describe that dress on her other than breathtaking. I almost cried. She looked like a princess! It is all coming together and she is REALLY getting married. MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!!! I still cant believe it. It's crazy. Her face lit up and we knew that, that was the one.
Kisses,
Texas Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment