Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where Are You??

Soooo i went a whole 4 days without talkin to the southern gentleman; ya know the one took me out for valentines day? I was not a happy camper that he hadnt texted or called sooner. I was actually thinkin that i, for sure scared him away...well i may have, im still not so sure ha. Anywho, we talked for a whole 5 minutes via text message thursday night about how our week had went and he apologized for not getting back to me sooner. Do i forgive him? eh...im not sure ha. Anyway friday night i texted him and we talked a bit longer and that was nice. I just dont see things working out for us. Dont get me wrong im totally into him. He is a total sweetheart and good lookin and respectful and PERFECT really ha...but considering that this, southern gal is far from perfect its not a great match. I believe he needs more of a southern belle... and well..i am a southern belle at times, but i am also the biggest white trash, redneck you will ever meet at other times. I think thats the part that scares him away...eek. I guess i needa find someone i can be myself around. Someone who respects the fact that i need to hear thank you, ma'am, opens doors, doesnt mind that i wear a shit load of makeup at times and use a can of aersol hairspray for my hair...(sorry environment!) im the girl who is all dressed up but then purposfully jumps into the puddles. i like gettin muddy but, i like lookin good. i need someone that respects the fact that i may want a tree stand in my living room and deer heads! Why you ask, because it looks cool! He may not be the one to understand all my "quirks" but someday, some man will! Until then i will continue to search for him until i find him. I know you're out there babe, cant wait to meet you and fall in love.


Kisses,
TEXAS ANGEL

2 comments:

  1. OK first of all, I don't think I'd ever describe you as w.t.! Giggly? Yes. Sparkly? Yes. Fond of cowboy boots? Hells yeah! But not w.t.!!!

    That being said, I admire your self-awareness and honesty. You know who you are and what you want!

    And finally, it cracks me up that every time I read your blog, you have a different background/template!

    Hope you're having a great Monday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you have not seen me crazy, or wild or come un loose. im usually pretty well put together haha. but i can get a little redneck for sure, white trash...eh.

    p.s. i love changing my layouts hehehe. makes me smile. love you girly.

    ReplyDelete