Saturday, February 13, 2010

Top 45 Loves Songs

I've made a list of My Favorite, top 45 Love songs of all time. In no particular order they are listed below. Hopefully y'all will enjoy listening to them. Im sure i've missed a bunch of love songs...but this is all i could come up with at the time hehehe. Enjoy!



1. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat


2. Somebody to Love - QUEEN


3. Accidently in Love - Counting Crows


4. I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders


5. Your Man - Josh Turner


6. Listen to Your Heart - Roxette


7. The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett


8. Always & Forever - Heatwave


9. You Look So Good In Love- George Strait


10. Lets Stay Together - Al Green


11. All My Life - KC&JoJo


12. Kiss Me In The Dark - Randy Rogers Band


13. Open Arms - Journey


14. I Swear - John Michael Montgomery


15. True- George Strait


16. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge


17. You Had Me From Hello - Kenny Chesney


18. Cant Help Falling In love - Elvis Presley


19. Taste - Josh Abbott Band


20. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton


21. Stand By Me - Ben E King


22. History In the Making - Darius Rucker


23. What A Beautiful Day - Chris Cagle


24. Feel Like Makin Love - Bad Company


25. Amazed - Lonestar


26. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden


27. I love The Way You Love Me - John Michael Montgomery


28. Unchained Melodies - Righteous Brothers


29. Me & You - Kenny Chesney


30. I'd love to lay you Down - Conway Twitty


31. Keep On Loving You- REO Speedwagon


32. Check Yes Or No - George Strait


33. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson


34. I want to Know what love is- Foreigner


35. Forever & Ever Amen - Randy Travis


36. Kiss From A Rose - SEAL


37. Fooled Around & Fell In Love - Rod Stewart


38. It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill


39. Behind Closed Doors - Charlie Rich


40. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette


41. I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness


42. We Danced - Brad Paisley



43. Valentine - Martina McBride


44. 1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's


45. Lookin For Love - Johnny Lee



Kisses
Texas Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment