Friday, February 12, 2010

I've got a date...

...for VALENTINES day! woohoo. yay me. I was perfectly content watching sappy movies, eating chocolate, & havin a good ol cry on valentines day. But last night, this new guy im talking to asked me out and i said sure sounds like fun, when? And he said how about sunday...and i said sunday?? like valentines day sunday??? and he said yes. Sooo this sunday we are going out to dinner, at Saltgras Steak House and im super excited. It'll be my first official Valentines day, done right; with all the fancy cheesy stops that are supposed to take place on Vday.

My first valentines day was last year and that was with my ex who i had been with for almost a year and he took me to ihop. Yes for valentines day, i was taken to the International House of Pancakes, wooohoo! i mean no offense to ihop, i love yall & everything but... it just wasnt what i expected my first valentine day to be like. No present, no chocolate, no nothing. i got to order the cheapest thing off the menu and he was kinda in a crabby mood and he was late to pick me up. Not one of my fondest memories...


Soooo, im hoping that sunday night my date with this guy will be good and romantic and hopefully it'll be something great to remember. I'll give y'all the full scoop monday on how my date went. fingers crossed!!! eeek.

kisses
Texas Angel

1 comment:

  1. Oh snap! I can't wait to hear about it. I hope it is fun and awesome and romantic!
    Jesse told me our dinner reservation is at 7:30 tonight, at a surprise place!
    ...IHOP? For Valentine's Day?! Poor thing! I'd be like, "You can stick that Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity Breakfast where the sun don't shine. Peace out, cub scout!"
    BTW- your blog should be called, "Adventures of a BOY-Crazy Southern Gal!" ;)

    ReplyDelete