Tuesday, February 9, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

burts bees Pictures, Images and Photos


I love love love my burts bees. Best chapstick ever.



Support Our Troops Pictures, Images and Photos



I appreciate & am so utterly greatful for everyone in the military. I have a lot of friends in the military and i have been through it all as a friend & as a girlfriend and i know how hard it is to be in that position and i pray for the soldiers, wives, girlfriends, family & friends of everyone in the military. Thank you.




turquoise ring4 Pictures, Images and Photos



i am obessed with anything turquoise, especially turquoise jewlery :)


Photobucket


I wanna start collecting crosses, they are so beautiful and there are soo many different kinds.



sweet tea Pictures, Images and Photos


gotta have my sweet tea!



cowboy boots Pictures, Images and Photos


I've got 4 pairs of cowboy boots, 3 pairs of justins and one pair of tony lamas and if im not wearing flip flops im wearin my boots, its part of my signature style.



Wrangler Cowboy Cut Pictures, Images and Photos

Ooo Lord a man in WRANGLERS makes me heart start to beat a little faster everytime ;) ow ow!



i have a million more favorite things, but thats all for now, time to hit the hay. Night Bloggers :)



Kisses
Texas Angel





1 comment: